FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS MEMORIAL GARDEN
Terms & Conditions
Updated 21st December 2015
- Plaque price is £215 including VAT. This includes engraving and installations.
- Your order will be checked by a club representative and is subject to authorisation. Any foul and abusive language, or comments about a persons’ race, religion, creed, nationality or sexual orientation will not be allowed. The club has the right to refuse the installation of any plaque
- On receipt of order, HMFC will contact you to confirm exact wording. This will be done via email. Plaques will then be installed within 4-8 weeks (weather dependant).
- Placement of plaques will be at Hearts’ discretion. Purchasers will not be able to select a location with the garden.
- Requests to remove plaques will need to be put in writing to: Supporters Services, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tynecastle Stadium, Edinburgh EH11 2NL.
- Production of plaques will not begin before payment has cleared or been received.
- Please be aware we may not be able to take payments on match days.
- Opening hours and updates to them will be listed on www.heartsfc.co.uk These times may be subject to last minute alteration.
- The club (Heart of Midlothian FC) will control all plaques that are dedicated to current and previous Hearts players and staff.
- No changes can be made to the plaque once final wording has been finalised and fabrication process has begun.
- Online Payments are managed by Paypal. We will not be held responsible for any issues with individual and supporter Paypal accounts. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure their Paypal account is functioning properly and fully verified.
- Any queries or questions should be directed to Supporterservices@homplc.co.uk